Good posture is key to maintaining a healthy body and looking good, and chiropractic care in Frisco, TX can help preserve or correct one’s posture. What exactly is good posture?
Good posture is being able to draw an imaginary line straight down from the earlobe to the shoulder, hip, knee and middle of the ankle. Maintaining good posture requires a lot of work, and requires muscle flexibility, normal motion in the joints, having strong postural muscles, a balance of muscles of both sides of the spine, and having an awareness of your posture and correcting it. With all the work required to maintain posture, it’s easy for one to mess it up, and chiropractic care in Frisco, TX can help you get right back on track to experience the benefits of good posture again. Here are eight benefits of good posture:
- Keep bones and joints aligned. Alignment of the joints and bones allow for proper muscle function and reduction of pain.
- Decrease the abnormal wearing of joints. Protect your joints from increased wear and tear to keep joints functioning properly.
- Decrease the stress of the spine’s ligaments. Keeping the spine’s ligaments in their proper place reduces the stress and strain on the ligaments.
- Prevent the spine from being fixed in strange positions. The spine is meant to be straight, but being in a state of poor posture can force the spine to become fixed in an abnormal position, such as hunch back.
- Lessens fatigue of muscles. Muscles conditioned on being in the proper place are used more efficiently and require less energy, preventing fatigue.
- Prevent neck and back pain. Muscles in the appropriate position generally function efficiently and reduce the risk of spasms. Correctly function muscles are less likely to become injured. If you are experiencing back on neck pain, then it is recommended to receive chiropractic care in Frisco, TX.
- Breathe better. Proper posture opens up the airways to allow more oxygen to enter the blood system resulting in more oxygen to enter the body’s other vital systems.
- Look good and proud. Having good posture helps your appearance and sets a good first impression, as well as looking taller and slimmer giving a huge boost to your self-confidence.
Maintaining good posture requires some work, but makes a great impact on your health and confidence. Help maintain the posture you desire and need by receiving chiropractic care in Frisco, TX by contacting Tieperman Health and Wellness at (214) 705-1799 or online at https://tiepermanhealth.com/.
Chiropractic Care Frisco TX
Frisco TX Chiropractor | Tieperman Health & Wellness
8760 3rd St
Frisco, Texas 75034