Work injuries are inevitable – spending 40 hours a week in one place means that an accident is bound to happen at one point or another. While some of these injuries may seem harmless, an injury may cause long-term distress without proper chiropractic care in Frisco, TX. Five common injuries have hidden side effects without appropriate treatment:
- Taking a fall. Whether it be a trip from a slippery surface, an object on the floor, or another unforeseeable obstruction, falling can have deeper consequences than what meets the eye. Improperly landing may cause a misalignment of the spine or stress on muscles and tendons. A chiropractor knows how to recognize these symptoms and return your body to alignment.
- Straining a muscle. Working often means carrying out repetitive tasks, such as typing, walking, or lifting. Overexerting certain muscles may cause issues. You may not even realize you’re overworking certain areas of the body, such as with carpal tunnel. Learning what problems arise from your line of work will allow you to compensate problematic motions with corrective actions to keep your body in the best possible shape.
- Hurting your back. Most jobs require sitting for extended periods of time, and a strained back may be more dangerous than another strained muscle because of its central importance. Even while commuting, we sit in positions that may cause pain. If your back is strained or in pain, a snowball effect is already in effect, wreaking havoc on the rest of your body. Work may cause back pain, but the right chiropractor can remove it just as quickly.
- Overexerting yourself. Just as sitting can be harmful, working with heavy objects or overexertion can cause long-term issues. Creating a pain management plan in Frisco will not only improve your work productivity but will save you time and money when it comes to pain problems in the future.
- Dealing with the unexpected. Surprises are always around the corner, and that means your body reacts in different ways to unforeseen stress. An object falling from a shelf, a pallet falling loose, or any number of situations cause reactions that produce pain and stress. Pain management for unexpected situations can be targeted and fixed easily with a plan designed specifically for you.
While every job has individual requirements, every job comes with some risk of a work injury. For the best treatment and long-term care, finding the right chiropractic care in Frisco, TX will keep you healthy and happy. Let Laura Tieperman, DC FAACA, at Tieperman Health and Wellness help you overcome any and all workplace injuries. To schedule your first appointment, visit their website at https://tiepermanhealth.com/ or call (214) 705-1799.
Chiropractic Care Frisco TX
Frisco TX Chiropractor | Tieperman Health & Wellness
8760 3rd St
Frisco, Texas 75034