If you have a sports injury, you have a few options for treatment. One of the most promising alternatives is chiropractic care. It can both heal and prevent injuries. Why should you choose a chiropractor for your sports injury?
- Adjustments of the spine can also help neck, back, shoulder, knee and ankle problems.
- Regular visits will improve and quicken recovery times.
- It releases joint pressure through a gentle but firm technique.
- Certain chiropractors specialize in sports medicine.
- Your posture, spine, and balance will be examined. This will determine your unique course of action.
For a chiropractor that can help you with sports injury treatment, call Dr. Laurie Teiperman DC FAACA. Call Tieperman Health and Wellness at (214) 705-1799.
Sports Injury Treatment Frisco TX
Frisco TX Chiropractor | Tieperman Health & Wellness
8760 3rd St
Frisco, Texas 75034